At MHY Family Services art projects aren’t just for fun. They are a valuable part of the variety of therapies provided, which include intensive individual therapy complimented by psychiatric treatment. Art projects can improve a child’s self-esteem, provide a gateway to developing a trusting relationship with a therapist, and help a child emotionally process past traumatic events.
The very simple activity of an art project can start a child on the pathway to healing. You can share God’s grace and love by providing the tools needed.
MHY is currently in urgent need of new:
• White canvas stretched over a wood frame, any size/brand
• Acrylic paint, any color/size/brand
• Play dough, any color/size/brand
• Coloring books, for all ages of boys and girls
• Alternative: Gift cards for Michaels, Joanne Fabrics, and DollarTree available at the Scrips booth.
Please place your product donation on the table in the narthex by Sunday March 2nd.
Gift card donations can be put in the offering plate or submitted to the Scrips booth. Thank you!